Welcome to aubreywithgrace.com! These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of aubreywithgrace.com (referred to as “the website” or “the service”). By accessing or using the website, you agree to comply with these Terms. Please read them carefully.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using aubreywithgrace.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms, including any additional guidelines or rules posted on the website. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you should not access or use the website.
- Intellectual Property All content, including text, graphics, logos, images, videos, audio clips, and software, available on aubreywithgrace.com is the property of aubreywithgrace.com or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, publicly display, or otherwise use any content from the website without prior written permission from aubreywithgrace.com.
- Prohibited Conduct When using aubreywithgrace.com, you agree not to: a. Violate any applicable laws or regulations; b. Infringe upon the rights of others; c. Interfere with the proper functioning of the website or its services; d. Transmit or distribute viruses, malware, or other malicious code; e. Engage in any activity that could harm, disrupt, or impair the website or its users; f. Engage in any unauthorized advertising or solicitation.
- Third-Party Links aubreywithgrace.com may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by aubreywithgrace.com. These links are provided for your convenience, and aubreywithgrace.com does not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content or practices of these third-party websites. You access such websites or services at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranties aubreywithgrace.com provides the website and its content on an “as is” and “as available” basis. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the content. You use the website at your own risk. aubreywithgrace.com disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, aubreywithgrace.com and its affiliates, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall aubreywithgrace.com’s total liability to you exceed the amount you paid, if any, to access the website.
- Modification of Terms aubreywithgrace.com reserves the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the website. Your continued